The Palm Beach County Seminole Club awards two $1500 scholarships to a community college graduate who is entering either their junior or senior year at FSU.
1. Any person who has been a resident of Palm Beach County for at least 1 year prior to the effective date of a scholarship term is eligible to apply.
2. All applicants must be graduates (or about to graduate) from a Community or Junior College and be entering their junior or senior year at FSU. A letter of acceptance should be attached.
3. A student may apply as often as wanted, but can only receive the scholarship one time.
4. A copy of your current transcript should be attached.
To be considered for the academic year, this application must be completed and returned with one letter of recommendation from a recent instructor and one letter of recommendation from someone well acquainted with you by the deadline.
Scholarships awarded based on review by the Scholarship Committee, subject to verification of facts from FSU.
RECIPIENTS ARE SELECTED ON THE BASIS OF:
1. Financial need
2. Academic Potential
3. Involvement in civic, athletic, professional & educational organizations
4. Letters of recommendation
Scholarship Donation InstructionsThe Palm Beach County Seminole Club awards two $1,500 scholarships each year. Thanks to your support of our programs, events, door prizes, auctions, and sales we are close to our fund raising goal! If you would like to make a donation directly to our scholarship, please visit the link below. We appreciate all you do to make The Palm Beach County Seminole Club a success! Go Noles!
- Click https://one.fsu.edu/foundation/donate/give-online
- Select "more designations"
- Search for "Palm Beach Seminole Club"
- The search will provide a link to our scholarship as listed below.
Palm Beach Seminole Club Scholarship
Email email@example.com for additional Sponsorship information.
2017 Scholarship Recipients
Click each image below to view larger version, then click the cross-hair zoom icon in the lower right corner of the lightbox that opens to see the full-size image.